Saturday, April 09, 2005

An invention to make my Mom happy

My mother had tried innumerable ways to wake me up in the morning. She had bought all kinds of alarms...different sounds, sometimes really irritating ones, but she was always on the losing end. She gave up in the end.

When i was doing my PGDM, i used cell phone alarm, but always used the other convenient feature "Snooze"......neither technology nor human efforts had succeded in waking me.

I am afraid this success is coming to an end, thanks to Gauri Nanda, a 25-year-old Massachusetts Institute of Technology student.
She has designed a clock that falls to the floor and rolls away on the first push of the snooze button. So the person has to get up to switch off the alarm.
My mother sends million Thanks to Gauri :-)
Source: Telegraph

No comments: