Saturday, February 19, 2005

Best days of my Life...Should i call so!!!

Should I...for...............
having found new friends who are equally good or better than my school or college friends

Should I...for .............
having developed a flair and understanding for Hindi

Should I...for............
completely and fully understanding the significance of Parkinson's Law

Should I...for............
having watched more films during the two years in TAPMI than probably in my entire life

Should I...for............
mastering the habit of sleeping even when a blarring music party is on

Should I...for............
learning the art of composure by tolerating some really non-sensical, moronic freaks

or may be
Should I...because............
Everybody says so!!!

or atleast
Should I...for............
having gained a PGDM which i hope will give me a good start in my carrier....

or for what else Should I.....

No comments: