Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Other Blogs

It has been a while i have blogged. I had spent the whole of last week...just reading others blog. It was time worth spent. I came across many blogs, everyone unique in its own way. Different views, ideas, means of expression left me wondering. I believe each blog is " A castle of an individual", built with great care and dreams.
Some of the blogs, i really enjoyed were,
indiauncut by amit varma and oxlog by David, Josh and Patrick from Oxford.

Amit, if you happen to read this blog: The note below is addressed to you :-)
Your blog was really an eye opener. I am a nascent blogger, i started blogging just a month back. I happen to see your blog during Tsunami reporting and i really got impressed and probably thats the reason why i started blogging.

I see this space as a means to express my ideas, opinions and feelings on as varied topics as possible.


You are allowed to pop into my blog, but leave your footprint.

No comments: